Monday, July 23, 2012

Top Ten Things on My Wishlist This Week


Gay Paree

Yeah, yeah. I know you're probably sick of hearing about my obsession with getting to Paris. But until it actually happens, I'm going to keep harping on about it!


Polka dot dress

It's just too precious! I love spring and dresses and polka dots....



 

New Girl Season 1

I'm already having withdrawal now that the season is finished. Nick and Schmidt are two of my favourite guy characters EVER. And I am harbouring a massive girl crush on Zooey Deschanel.




A Double Date to go see Ted

Somehow I think I'd love this movie. Something about the juxtaposition of a cute teddy with toilet humour really appeals to me!


A Great Trench Coat

I'm always on the lookout for one that's chic yet affordable. Sure, I'd love to nab a Burberry one but spending that much money on a coat seems extravagant while we're still living with a hideous front door and a laundry with no bench.



Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh

Yes, mainly for the pretty bottle. But I love how floral and light it is.



Tabcloths and matching napkins


I need floral for those girly afternoon teas and chevron for mixed company.






New haircut and colour

My hair. Ew. It's a constant source of disappointment.




Sumptuous Home by Oberto Gili



Royal Albert Teacup and matching tea rest
















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is very intriguing, You are a quite skilled blogger. I have joined your rss feed and look forward to looking for far more of your wonderful post. Also, I've shared your internet web site in my social networks!